IGNORED

Absolutely Gorgeous Modified Z

ZmeFly

Zme ,

Those rear flares look like the 940Z set up that Reaction Research sales. I do like the looks of that car :D

I take that back ... Even the doors swoop back toward the flares . That is really nice body work .

Mike

Yep your right absolutely immaculate. Show stopper I like the flares even though I don't usually and I probably wouldn't myself and I'm not sure about the duel exhausts but my word the color the wheels the paint job 10/10.

Everything just goes so well together. Its like it all matches everywhere and the work is definetly top notch.

Notice how clean the paint and body work are. I cant find any flaws at all in the work they have done.

I just love it:love: :love:

Originally posted by ZmeFly

I cant find any flaws at all in the work they have done.

I notice some waves on the rear deck (they're easy to see when fluorescent tubes reflect in them) but I'm hyper-critical right now because I've been looking for similar flaws in my new paint ...

I'll certainly agree that this is awesome work.

Hello, All

My website, ZPARTS.COM, has been exclusively showcasing that unique Q45 engine swap and custom bodied Z car in Japan for over a year now. See my post in this section titled "Dual Turbo Q45 V8 Swap Completed" to learn more about upcoming new photos and background information from the owner plus a planned interview of him as soon as my Japanese buddies can forward on translated questions to the owner-builder, Yuki Komiya, in Japan.

Yuki and i have been working together since November 2002 to showcase his project, but due to his limited Englsh writing skills he has mostly supplied me with updated photos of his project since we first started to work together. Now that his project has been completed, I hope to assemble all the facts, specs and even better photos of his car to share with Z enthusiasts around the world as soon as possible.

Note: Yuki now refers to his left hand 240Z in Japan as his "450Z" Any objectiions from you "purists"?

Main link to Featured Project Section at ZPARTS.COM is http://www.zparts.com/indexes/featproj_index.html Start at that link to find current links to Yuki's Q45 V8 swap project and others that may be of interest to you all.

Temporary direct URL to Preview Photos of Yuki's the Q45 V8 swap progress and completed car at ZPARTS.COM is http://www.zparts.com/showcase/engines/pages/q45v8z-testfit.html

...SLEEK Z

That is absolutly beautiful! :love:

After seeing that I'm not sure what id rather have...RB26DETT or VH45 (TT), :cry: I'll be stuck dreaming of both I guess!

Would be nice to get specs and diagrams of the mounts and so forth... maybe more info on that VH41.

I am working on getting every one the facts and particulars on the car ASAP. I've got some Nissan engine swap buddies that speak Japanese that also have been inching toward doing their own custom fabricated performance upgrade solution to installing a Nissan VH engine in a Z State side. Armed with all their expertise and interest in the first ever completed swap in Japan, I suspect we will be able to post a lot more info about the car within the next 2 weeks. Please monitor Yuki Komiya's Project Page often and info will appear there when I get to share.

SLEEK Z

Originally posted by SLEEK Z

Note: Yuki now refers to his left hand 240Z in Japan as his "450Z" Any objectiions from you "purists"?

...SLEEK Z

Can you define what you mean by "purists", and suggest who these "purists" might be?LOL