IGNORED

Turn Signal Switch

texasz

I need a turn signal switch for my 8/70 240Z. I have heard that they changed them at some point but I don't know when. Just so long as the one I get not only works properly but will work in my car I'm good to go. Please contact me if you have one that you'll sell me. My inspection is coming up soon and I need to get this part replaced.

Can you post a picture of yours with the connectors? I bought a turn signal switch and headlight switch combo on EBay. The turn signal switch half is in better condition than my original and the connectors match properly (unlike the headlight switch half). I'll test the replacement and if it works I'll let you have my original (assuming it works for your model which is why I asked for a picture).

Sorry about the initial size on those pix, I was in a hurry this morning and forgot to take care of that. They are not much smaller so they do not take all day to load and I also added an index.html file so that the pix all load automatically in the browser.

Originally posted by texasz

Hey Mike, here's a link to the three pix I shot this morning of the wiring for the signal switch that is in my car right now. Please let me know if the one you have looks like it will work.

http://www.pape.ws/allan_and_rosanne/Z-Car_Stuff/My%20Signal%20Switch/

Yes, the connectors are the same. I verified that my original turn signal/high beam switch worked and then replaced it with the one I bought on eBay which also works but looks better. If you're sure your problem is with the switch and not the wiring or flasher you can PM me with your address and I'll drop my old switch in the mail to you.