Aquatic Mammal - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Aquatic Mammal

Featured Replies

That's just not right this early in the morning Carl!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Do you really want to save this whale? Break out the harpoons!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 1 month later...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh, POOP.

Carl, WHERE did you get that one from ???????????????

Rick.

ROFLLOLROFLLOL

I called out to Barb, "Come and have a look at this".

She looked at the screen and said, "A great white female WHAT?'

Then I moved the mouse.

"Oh, Rick, that's DISGUSTING" she said.

But I noticed that she was smiling as she left.

Rick.

  • Author
Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

But I noticed that she was smiling as she left.

Rick.

The Mrs. was probably thinking, "Boys will be Boys, even Older Boys!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.