IGNORED

'72 240z bits in australia wanted

datfreak

I'am just after a few small bits.....

The top 2 L pieces of chrome from the rear window- the bits on the top on each side.

A new rear window seal.(unfinished projects?)

The original rear hatch badges for a 72 240z.(i think its "datsun" and "240z" in script BUT i could be wrong.)

The drivers side rear trim bit that goes around the fixed side window(interior)--in black.

The original drivers seat belt- in good nick.

A perfect center console- the one without the choke knob(or even a perfect dash- but i think thats a dream.)

or even some recoed door trims....

one of the pull off plastic knobs off the heater slide switches.

Front and rear strut braces--new or old style.

a good carby fuel pump that isnt noisey(ive good a near new "holley red pump" but its SO noisey).

If anyones got these please PM me or email

datfreak@dodo.net.au

!cheers!

OK, L pieces for the window seal trim are available new from Nissan.

Try Warren @ All Z Parts for the rear window seal (new, good price), rear hatch badges (new, about 1/2 what Nissan charge, and they are genuine!), front and rear strut braces (new), fuel pump (new, genuine Nissan).

If you buy all of this stuff from him I am sure he will help you out with the little used odds and ends that you need.

Hope this helps you out.

Rgs

Joseph