IGNORED

trivia

Fun_in_my_z

Before computers, could we all have been having this post?

I guess they are a necessary evil!

MikeW is right!

The carpet in the front floorboards was also there to give you something to use to get traction to pull out of sand, snow, or what-ever-else you could manage to get the car stuck in.

I kew that was to easy!

What about this:

q: "What about that time we caught you naked in your room with Jello?"

A: "I was hot and I was hungry"

"Real Genius" LOL. Also The number of ribber plugs in the passenger side of a '73 HLS30 is 6. The front 2 are for the a/c lines. If you have a/c then the number drops to 4. The two big ones under the carpet under your feet are drain plugs, as the two smaller ones behind the seat. :devious:

Originally posted by frank13

"Real Genius" LOL. Also The number of ribber plugs in the passenger side of a '73 HLS30 is 6. The front 2 are for the a/c lines. If you have a/c then the number drops to 4. The two big ones under the carpet under your feet are drain plugs, as the two smaller ones behind the seat. :devious:

Frank, Aren't there more plugs in the rear area of the 240Z's?

Hey Carl. Yes there are more. but the question I was answering was about the passenger side footwell/floorboard. Going father rear, you have a couple small plugs in the luggage area, that are set in box looking cut out. But they aren't actually cutouts?? Then there's the large size drain plug in the spare wheel tub. And from a post i read here there are a couple of small plugs somewheres in the rear wheel wells. Never seen these. But the last time I diassembled a Zed it was very dark & cold. :devious:

You guys are great! The movie quote was from memory from the one time I have seen that movie, at its' first release. I haven't remembered to pick up a copy when I am in a sutuation that lends itself to doing so. I guess I have just found my "Moral Imperative", and my weekend post Z movie!

That movie had so many quotable situations....

Serious trivia questions, same movie:

Val Kilmer aswered a question with something like: "Not right now, but if, there is anything I can do for you, or, more importantly to you, you'll let me know , right?" Who was the actress who asked the question? What was her reply, and where was the Z in the movie?

Z trivia: What was the Factory fix for the vapor lock situation that plauged early 73 carbs, and where did that answer come from?

What is the most popular size fastner in a Zcar?

What is the size of the license plate bolts?

TomoHawk "Man was just too immature to put machines to work for him." The Nut who videotaped himself putting bystanders at risk while grandstanding in a V8 Z on a public street comes to mind) Pertinant quasi-quote: "just because you could do a thing doesn't mean you should do a thing" It just goes to prove Newtons Law, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Some business men are too quick to make something to make a buck to worry about the results of their process on the populace-expecially if they don't partake in the process-Howard Hughes comes to mind.

Originally posted by frank13

............. And from a post i read here there are a couple of small plugs somewheres in the rear wheel wells. Never seen these. But the last time I diassembled a Zed it was very dark & cold. :devious:

Hi Frank:

I have seen a couple of rubber "grommets" in the right rear wheel well where fuel vent hoses pass through. Not sure they would qualify as "plugs", but they do serve to seal holes in the chassis. I haven't looked in the left rear whelwell of a 240Z in many years so I'll leave that for someone else to report upon. :D

"Can you nail a six-inch spike into a board with your penis?"

For context, read post by HLS30.com two post's back.

I don't remember her name, or where the Z was.

I do remember one supposed 'genius' asking 'Is that liquid nitrogen?' while staring at a (solid) lump of dry ice.

I really didn't ask for the question, but hey, Bone-us material. Her answer was "A girls' gotta have her standards." and the smile that went with it-great googleymoogely!

Don't forget these jems

G: "are you peeing"

B: "not anymore"

g: "wierd"

"Don't eat that! Don't you know eating that could give you incredibly large breasts-I'm too late!" Was the girl he said that to Meg Ryan?

"Never forget, a, always remember to check your resources"

V: "...Ken, this is God,....Masterbation is a sin, and you've been sinning a lot lately."

Ken: "It is God"

I gotta find that movie...

New Movies:

Who said it:

P: "We filled your brain up to see what would happen"

T: "What happened?"

P: "It leaked!"

Here is a really hard one. in what movie did what female charactor say"

"...You always were a cunning linguist."

Who said: "I trust you, it's the devil inside I don't trust", and in what movie.

The most popular fastener on a Z fits a 10mm wrench, they are used everyewhere!

Once again, "just because you can do a thing, it does not necessarily follow that you should do a thing."

Technology isn't bad, people are.

Yes, that's the quote, thanks, I knew I flubbed it somehow,

It was from The Itallian Job, the guy who played Angelina Jioies' charactors' father, then she said it and got smacked!

Who said: "Oh, sure hit the highroad now that you have me half naked" in what Movie

Who said: "I know, I'll do you....

Jim: "... There is something I have to tell you...I'm not really a girl"

"Jim, is that you?.... He tricked me just so he could see me naked"