Everything posted by Hypertek
-
FYI Fairlady Z video
heres some torrent downloads on some best motoring vids.. no z special tho.. maybe you could take the time to make a torrent from teh dvd? http://www.racingflix.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=383&PN=1
-
240Z racing and street videos
looks like they both understeered.. that sucks.. thanks for the vids
-
240Z racing and street videos
Not zs, but there is a clips of a Z in it.. http://www.osgiken.co.jp/video1001.wmv http://www.osgiken.co.jp/video2001.wmv
-
Will these wheels fit
those wheels will look horrible on a Z.. the sizes will look goofy.. let the civic boy get them
-
Anyone Know this Airdam?
yes it is a Z front end on a S13, a new conversion in japan. Dont know the company who produces it tho, but its a S13 only front bumper.
-
240Z racing and street videos
Any one got any videos to like the old rally races and or the anything racing/motorsports/drifting?? Sorry if I didnt search.
-
Quick Release Steering Hub
Alot of 240sx guys run the hubs and the quick release adapts together in which it extends the steering wheel closer to the driver... you could go with both if your steering wheel is "flat". I dont know how it is in a Z, but running the steering wheel closer to you can give you more leg room for heel/toe shifting.
-
240z vs 280z
wow no one mentioned the tail lights huh?? I perfer the compact look of the 240zs tail lights over the 260 and 280's seperate reverse lights.. Also, modded 240ZGs are just soo beautiful.. one of the reasons im considering selling my modded 240sx just to pick up a 240z.. EDit- this is a very informative thread!!! I know its hard to decide because alot of 280zs are in way better condition.. I see them in the junk yards and think of how good the chassis appears to have held up over older ones.
-
ZG front lip and headlight covers
this one is pretty nice.. i wonder if its the same lip that would be from a standard front?
-
ZG front lip and headlight covers
Hi im new here.. im really liking the G nose, makes me want to get a S30 and sell my s13.. Had a question, I saw on a few forums where they questioned the downforce of the G nose since it looks like it doesnt supply much and possibly offers more up lift on teh front.. well stumbling accross some pictures of JDM S30s, slight few have this lip on them. Any one know who makes it? Im sure its probably super rare. Also, I know their are fiberglass replica front ends availible, but is there any where to source the headlight covers? I think the G nose looks like poopoo without hte headlight covers... without the covers, id rather not do it... I know acrylic plexiglass can be heated in teh oven and then it can take shapes easily, possibly be a cheap solution? then would need to make crome trim somehow...? does that sound do able?
-
S13 240SX has R200?
I got a Nismo 2 way LSD pumpkin for open diff s13... which im now considering a S30, this should be swap into a r200 housing right?