Everything posted by zr240
-
240Z at Lemans
If anyone out there has any information on Z cars racing at lemans I would love to know more. Pics would be great! thanks
-
Racing - Who does it?
I have a dedicated race car as well as a street car. Although my street car is getting more and more like my race car every day!
-
NDSOC Meeting in Melbourne
hi just to let you know I wm trying to find out about this club day at phillip island. If I can find out more I will bring my race car out for a run. cheers
-
2nd z
-
My race car
-
my new Z web site
please come and check out my new web site.If you go to the race car page you can see a video from in my 240z thats pretty cool. www.members.optusnet.com.au/~zr240
-
Datsun Scarab Info
Does anyone have any more info on the Datsun Scarab?. I am after specs, production no's and any copys of actual ads or litriture from the people who make the Scarab conversion. The reson for this is I am tring to get it homoligated to run in our sports car series in Australia and the need proof that enough cars were made and what the engine,gearbox etc spec were. Any Info would be of great help Thanks Ash
-
240Z in movies
there is one in booge nights. its red and pretty neat
-
roof change
I brought a 240 a while ago which has had a sunroof fitted. I was going to keep the sun roof but it leaks to much and pisses me off. I have a spare roof and I was thinking of changing it. Has anyone out there done a roof change before and if so could you give me any advice on what to watch out for. thanks
-
My 240Z GT2 race car project
that car looks nice. cannot wait to see finished!
-
my 73 240Z race car
here is a pic of my 240Z race car. I am currently running 6th outright in the marque sports championship here in Melbourne Australia against some pretty stiff compertition. please check out the marquesports web site at www.marquesports.com there is a good series of photos of a near miss between my z and another z thanks Ashley Maclurkin