eulb1's Content - Page 2 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

eulb1

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eulb1

  1. eulb1 replied to zhead240's topic in Open Chit Chat
    I have one like center pic that 26th posted. No dates that I can find only P/N 99999-20016 on the cover
  2. Looks like a series 2 with some series 1 parts mixed in. Is that a metal fan? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4518840206&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
  3. eulb1 replied to MikeW's topic in Open Discussions
    I drive mine every day to work 14 miles one way. It’s a slalom course around the local farm worker vans, Scary! But to keep her happy, she has to RUN!
  4. History channel Z dvd + cash
  5. welcome RedHotZ! Your car looks like a twin to mine. same color same wheels
  6. eulb1 replied to mlc240z's topic in Interior
    I looked for a long time until I bought a cracked & glued one on e-bay for only ½ a lung. Just bought an unbroken (I hope) but incomplete unit also on e-bay, for another ¼ lung. I may be willing to part with the main, cracked & glued part after I’m done making one good complete unit. It would at least make an example to build from. I would really like to find the original from my car (probably in a previous owners garage with the steering wheel)!
  7. Yeah Fear that’s me. Keep the prices down until I get my 2nd Z, or 3rd. I need a house in the country with a big shed first. Besides series 1 parts are high enough now.
  8. Search for phenolic at http://www.mcmaster.com
  9. Yeah like Carl said. You can get them at the auto parts store.
  10. My 70’ had a plastic one, until I broke it getting the rack out. I put in a zerk for now until I find another.
  11. Thanks for the friendly welcome!
  12. It is time for me to introduce my self. My name is Bryan I live near Fresno, CA. have been infected for over a year now. Z- 5/70' 240 matching #s series 1, (yes I’m a hatch venter). Currently rebuilding original 4 speed, have a later 5 speed moving the car for now. I have been slowly getting the car back to stock. Mostly interior cosmetics were messed with. A previous owner liked shopping for shiny accessories at Pep Boys yuck! But the Z is feeling better now. I drive it every day to work, it is not happy with sitting! I will post pics after my Son the auto photographer takes some he will allow. The frosty pic in the avatar is my work. I have learned a great deal the past year from you. Thanks for letting me say hi. Bryan
  13. Thanks Carl, I'll see my local MC guys tomorrow.
  14. Great info, but where do I find 20w oil without mixing?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.