Everything posted by fightyourself
-
I know you like my car
-
Pic00002
-
MVC04744
- MSA 2004
- MSA 2004
- MSA 2004
-
dyno result for 1jz 240z
-
how do I use Bondo?
I have a couple dents on my car, with rust . can anyone tell me how do I sand it off with what kind of sand paper? and after that how do I apply the bondo? and should I primer it? can anyone help me with the processors here? thanks alot. ~Z
-
My LUG NUTS are stuck, how can I get it off?
I try using wd40, and trying all kinds of ways to get it off for 2 hours, what else can I do? please help! Please help, need to go to MSA soon.
-
Me & The Skyline a long time ago!
- Wheels
-
15"x8" wheels
-
Tires are sticking out.
After putting on the new rims...my tires are sticking out about 2". Anyone got any ZG flares for sale?
-
My "new" hatch
-
under construction...
-
my L28 with 40mm SK racing Carbs
-
5 1/2 inch Lip,
-
SK carb gas linkage
I need the right length linkage for the sk triple carb, I cut my orginal linkage shorter, but it still isn't right. the linkage I'm talking about is the one from fire wall to the carb it self. anyone has them for the SK, i'll pay cash, or anyone know where I can buy them? PLEASE HELP
-
SK carbs needs to be tuned ASAP, HELP
I have 40mm SK Racing triple Carbs on a 280 motor in my 73' 240Z. I can't start the car, because the carbs needs to be tuned. I'll pay cash if anyone can do this for me, I live in the LA area, please send me a email if you can help. Thanks! I'll post a picture up in my Gallery of the carbs later on. Ker
-
Tokico VS. Tokico 5 way
I know there is about a $200 difference between a reg. tokico gas shock vs. the 5 way adjustable. I know the major difference between them are that, with the 5 way you can make it soft to stiff, but lets say if the 5 way is adjusted to the stiffest , how much stiffer is it then compared to the reg. gas tokico? other than the stiffnest? what other difference are there? because if the only difference are that you are able to adjust with the 5 way, I would just save my money and get the reg. gas shocks, give me some advises guys, I need to finish my car before MSA autocross. thanks ~K
-
my tires are in an angle , what can I do?
My car is lowered by 1 inch. and the tires has an angle and it look like-------> / \ from REAR BACK shouldn't it be stright like this? --------> | | from rear back? what are the tings I need to do to fix this? and 2nd thing, looking down at these tires, from top rear view my tires also look a little tilted towards the inside on the front. also kind of like this / \. this is also the same for the front tires as well. and now I just put new rims on, and the tires are thinner, and the car is lowered even more, and the tires looks more in angle, I need suggestion and help. I need to fix this before MSA so I can go to my autocross event. HELP!!!!!
-
280Z motor Horsepower?
How many horsepower is a stock 280 motor? and if you put 40mm tripple SK racing carbs? and does anyone know how fast 0-60? if all this set up were on a 240Z? Thanks guys
-
Gas pedel linkage is too long for new triple carbs!
I just installed a set of sk triple carbs, but the linkage for the gas pedeal is too long to be attached to the carb throttle. what do I do? I can't cut, is there any where I can buy a shorter linkage? and how much is it? another thing I need is that since I just install my sk tripple cabs, (40mm) I need someone to tune them. can anyone give advice? I'm runing a 280 motor in a 73' 240. with 260 headers and 2.5 inch exhase piping. please help me out guys.
-
How do you Poilsh Valve Cover?
Thanks For all the help guys! Sounds like I need a polishing kit. Because I also need to polish my triple webbers. (that's gonna be a timely job). What kit of motor tool kit should I start off with? I want to buy a polishing kit, home depo? what brand do you guys suggest? I don't want to spend very much! but need to do a good job!what are the things I need to buy and how much should I pay for? Thanks Guys!! Happy Hoildays guys! Ker
-
How do you Poilsh Valve Cover?
I just took my 73 240z Valve cover off, I was trying to polish it, but it just doesn't brighten up?? 1) I first used paint thether to take off the paint. 2) then I used the wheel cleaner to take off the dirt and old paint. 3) then I rubbed Mother's Bullet polisher($11, the best in the store). and rubbed it so hard, till all the black oilly stuff came out.... and clean it with a clean colth. and it just doesn't brighten up? Do I need to use sand paper first to get it smooth first? or what? I need help bad!! what do I need to do to get that factory polished look? Thanks guys!