fightyourself's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fightyourself

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fightyourself

  1. here is the link, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497357315&category=6187
  2. Q45

    fightyourself commented on Mark86T's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. anyone want to cruise with me ? I'm live in arcadia, pasadena, monrovia area. just want to fins a few Z buddies to drive around with, please email me thanks
  4. I have some rust on my floor pan and a few holes I want to sand down and fill up, anyone know what material or chemical to use? and what kind of sand paper, please help me with the process, because thisis something I would like to do myself. thanks
  5. I hear this cliking sound comming from the motor which I'm sure is because my valves are loosen up, which needs to be adjusted (tighten up) does anyone knows how to do this? is this something I can do on my own of should you suggest I take it to a Z shop and do this? and how much would this cost? thanks
  6. I live in Arcadia , Monrovia, Pasadena area, just want to find a few Z around my area and cruise around on the weekend, if you are interested, let me know. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.