Everything posted by fightyourself
-
when is west coast nationals?
when is it?
- DSC00109
- DSC00107
- DSC00106
- DSC00077
- 1574rsstart11
- DSC00073
- 1574rsstart41
- 1574rsstart31
-
SUBTLE RS Start Skyline 1
-
240Z for sale on ebay
here is the link, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497357315&category=6187
- for sale
- for sale
- for sale
- side 2
- front 1
- nice back
- inside of the car
- my motor 2
- my motor
-
Q45
-
Want to cruise with me?
anyone want to cruise with me ? I'm live in arcadia, pasadena, monrovia area. just want to fins a few Z buddies to drive around with, please email me thanks
-
floor pan
I have some rust on my floor pan and a few holes I want to sand down and fill up, anyone know what material or chemical to use? and what kind of sand paper, please help me with the process, because thisis something I would like to do myself. thanks
-
valves needs to be adjusted
I hear this cliking sound comming from the motor which I'm sure is because my valves are loosen up, which needs to be adjusted (tighten up) does anyone knows how to do this? is this something I can do on my own of should you suggest I take it to a Z shop and do this? and how much would this cost? thanks
-
Anyone want to cruise with me?
I live in Arcadia , Monrovia, Pasadena area, just want to find a few Z around my area and cruise around on the weekend, if you are interested, let me know. Thanks!