Gumby240's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gumby240

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gumby240

  1. I had a similar problem so I took it back apart and had the machine shop mill the pistons down just a little for clearence. Just another option .
  2. Find a 82-83 ZX turbo, get the motor,wiring harness and ecu. Start from there then build up, a stock turbo motor is fun, easy to drive and reliable.
  3. cool thanks for the tip let me know if you still have some
  4. i need some 1978 280z hood vents must be in good shape
  5. i'm 33 going on 22 i refuse to grow up!!:classic:
  6. hey does anybody have a 70' 240 with the factory green color? i have a 70 240 made may of 70 & it has been repainted i would like to see the factory green color for this year because i would like to paint it back the original color. thanks
  7. I have done this conversion and it is very easy! I also have the wiring color codes for the fuel injection harness. If you are still interested e-mail me...huetters@bellsouth.net TURBO DATSUNS RULE !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.