78 280 hood vents - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

78 280 hood vents

Featured Replies

i need some 1978 280z hood vents must be in good shape

MSA carries them for 34.29 a piece brand new. I'd have to check my inventory, I used to have a bunch of them...I know I've traded and sold a couple over the years, but I think I still have 2 hoods in the attic

Hey ,will they fit a 77 ? I am getting mine ready for the paint shop and would like to replace the hood vents.

  • Author

cool thanks for the tip let me know if you still have some

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.