Everything posted by BartZ240
-
VQ30 DET into 1974 260z
cool mod I will have to keep up here and learn some things
-
240Z " the long way to new again"
Bart heres to you Man. from what I see here you do some good work and in a place where Z parts are Unobtainum to the max. Here in Cali I don't have to worry if I find a rusted pannel or floor ,, I have 6 Zs in my yard and could get a few more in a day if I just had 500Dollars. you keep working on it and you will have it done and have somthing to really be proud of. Signed :Bart
-
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY ONGOING PROJECT
I am MODIFYING my 1970 240Z # HLS30-20348. Serise 1. It was modifyed to the point of not being ecanomical to restore and I just like to put my personal touch on everything I do.
-
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY ONGOING PROJECT
I am MODIFYING my 1970 240Z # HLS30-20348. Serise 1. It was modifyed to the point of not being ecanomical to restore and I just like to put my personal touch on everything I do.
-
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY ONGOING PROJECT
I am MODIFYING my 1970 240Z # HLS30-20348. Serise 1. It was modifyed to the point of not being ecanomical to restore and I just like to put my personal touch on everything I do.
-
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY ONGOING PROJECT
I am MODIFYING my 1970 240Z # HLS30-20348. Serise 1. It was modifyed to the point of not being ecanomical to restore and I just like to put my personal touch on everything I do.
-
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY ONGOING PROJECT
I am MODIFYING my 1970 240Z # HLS30-20348. Serise 1. It was modifyed to the point of not being ecanomical to restore and I just like to put my personal touch on everything I do.
-
I Thought All 240Z's had a Single Key
I am sorry for that . I did not catch it as I was wrighting. What I ment was a locking gas door. Or filler door. The small square of body metal that covers the gas cap. It has a key lock that I think is keyed the same as the other exterior locks. Let me appoligse again.:stupid:
-
I Thought All 240Z's had a Single Key
The gas door lock is on the gas door not on the cap. it looks to be a factory install. On my '71 the gas door has a twist latch and not a lock. I have seen this type of lock on other Zs as well as other Datsuns such as my 810. I just do not want to have to damage the gas door to get into the cap when I have to take the damaged tank out.
-
I Thought All 240Z's had a Single Key
Thanks Steve you have probibly saved me a lot of junk yard shopping. I will have to tear into the doors and find the master drum. As to the Ing lock I guess that I may have to buy one if I can find one. Or pray that the orignal owner can find the keys as he said he would try to.
-
I Thought All 240Z's had a Single Key
I think that I need some help here. I just got a '70 240z with a locking gas cap as well as Ing,doors hatch and glove box locks and no keys, I was thinking that the keys were the same style as my other cars. 1) 1977 810 Dubble sidded single key. 2) 1976 280z dubble sidded single key. 3) 1971/2 240z ? (no key) which keys do I need to find for my 1970 24oz HLS30-20387 and dose anyone know the year/month of that vin? I got this car in a storage deal, I have to give the motor & trans back but get to keep the body.
-
71??z
I sure wish that my '71 looked that good. Leather seats, not stock. and there are no cracks in the dash. Has this car ever been in the sun?
-
Ford 302"??
I have a '77 280 body in the back yard and I was thinking of setting it up with a 351CI ford with a T5 and four wheel disks. I think that that combo would be a killer street romper.:beard:
-
Street Racer in the works
Street preped 1971 240Z hand hamered custom hood, Built type 30 w/ Mecuni side drafts, five speed, custom hand fabricated dash. Is theft recovery, two years and counting putting it back together