zxjuiced's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

zxjuiced

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zxjuiced

  1. zxjuiced commented on ego2511's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. yes it a 1980 280ZX N/A EFI....... it shuts down smooth, just like someone reach over annd turned the key off!
  6. Need help! while driving my tack drops off to zero,engine stops running then comes right back! usually happens while cruising in 5th gear, can happen several times in a span of a few minutes most of times it does`nt happen at all.. the engine usually returns to life own it`s own or I just hit the key and it starts back up! it even happened while sitting at a redlight! car just stops running! but starts right back up with the turn of the key! i know it`s just a matter of time and I`m going to get stranded somewhere! what could be cause this speratic power loss???
  7. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Show-Off your Z
  8. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Show-Off your Z
  9. zxjuiced commented on 280zx_2nv's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  10. Hey:) Any one here know of any Zcar performance engine builders on the east coast?? Looking for someone who has experience building the L-28, especially the cylinder head! thx...........
  11. Does anyone know of where i can get my hands on some fiberglass wide body rear panels or fender flairs:)for a 1980ZX coupe....I`ve tried dealing with Showcar`s from North of the border,Canada...Don`t have a good feel for them,cautious about sending the a $$$$ and worried if the parts arive in 1-peice or if they even fit properly!! Any suggestions?????
  12. Need specs on wheel centerbore/hud cemetric. for a 280ZX. THANKS
  13. zxjuiced posted a topic in Help Me !!
    Could someone here please help me find the correct hub/wheel center bore. I`m getting ready to place a order for wheel adapters and would like to have them made to the factory specs. I tried the a search,but came up empty!!!!
  14. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  15. zxjuiced posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  16. Hi, Does anyone know where I can purchase a new fiberglass cowl hood with a 3" to 4" cowl. for a 1980 280zx(coupe) or does anyone have a used cowl hood for sale?send reply to:davidjay69@hotmail.com
  17. I`m also from western pa, just min. from the ohio line.. currently working on a 1980ZX, well was working on it till the freezing temps. set in, to cold to be turning a wrench. so I`m spending my time racing my silva and skyline on PS2... Can`t wait for spring to get here so I can finish puttting the engine back in and see if it will start on the first turn of the key..
  18. THIS MAY BE THE BEST WAY TO GET OUR HANDS ON A RB26DET ENGINE . I READ A ARTICLE ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED" MOTOREX" IN GARDINA,CA. CLAIMS THEY BEEN OFFERING TO THE PUBLIC SINCE 2000. THAT THEY SELL USED CERTIFIED GT-R SKYLINE`S....THEY DO ALL THE LEG WORK OF GETTING THEM IN THE STATES,WITH ALL THE CORRECT PAPER WORK AND MAKE THEM EPA COMPLIANT.PLUS THEY ALSO DO ALL THE SERVICE WORK ALSO...SO IF THEY CAN DO ALL THIS MAYBE THEY COULD/WOULD HOOK YOU UP WITH A COMPLETE RB ENGINE, SOUNDS PRETTY TEMPTING.I HAVE`NT TRIED TO GET A HOLD OF THEM YET, BUT I THINK IT A PRETTY GOOD IDEA....THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS www.motorex.net if any gets any good info from this i would like to know.......thanks
  19. Thanks for your reply... I thought I stumbled across a DOHC Head on a Z parts site or something like that when I was searching for parts.. could`nt remember exactly where!!! I got to start book marking!!! I see many things I`d like to check-out but forget where i see it.....As far as going to Japan....that`s not going to happen,unless i get kucky and hit the lottery!!!!
  20. Does anyone know if i can purchase a DOHC HEAD for my L-28.... does Bob Sharp Racing offer one..if so ,whats the web site???? does nismo of north america offer this ????? or any other information on this subject ........ thanks, ZXjuiced

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.