Everything posted by SN8BYTE
- ITS Spec Interior
- Coil-Overs
- Camber Plates
- Testing
- Under Rear Quarters
- Cobra - 418cid Blowproof Bellhousing
- Cobra - 418cid Right
- Cobra - 418cid Left
- Cobra - 418cid Right
- Cobra - 418cid Left
- :- )
- SPF#396 - Visting Mom & Dad
- SPF#396 Rear
- SPF#396 Inside
- MOTOR
-
Minor Crunch (2)
-
Minor Crunch (1)
There are two spots on the car that are not perfect. here is one of them. The hood got dinged when loading on the trailer the first time. THIS AREA HAS BEEN REPAINTED.
- Fuel Cell
- VARA/TCRA at Cal Speedway
- Tools side
- Crusher Bound
- Cockpit
-
Coilovers for 240Z
Zvoiture; I'm to the point were I'm ready to spend around $300 for a USED "premium" set-up (Ground Control, Arizona Z Car , ect..) or for all the pieces to make a great set-up. I'm building an Improved Touring car... So, I've emailed Carerra to see if they will provide technical advice of what I need for full a track/race set-up "parts list". Hopfully I get an answer, of which I will post for others who are as lost as I am... At least you are going for it...
-
Coilovers for 240Z
I'm in need of Coilovers for 'my 72 240Z ... Can anyone help?
-
JIC Magic ???
I started a thread titled "Alternative to Ground Control ?" (for a 240z) about a month ago and got some great stuff ; thanks guys!! I've since found a company named JIC Magic (http://www.jic-magic.com ) who makes performance suspension systems and other stuff Z & ZX stuff. Anyone work with these guys before? How was the experience? Products good and reliable? Thanks in advance for your comments.