SN8BYTE's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

SN8BYTE

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SN8BYTE

  1. SN8BYTE posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. SN8BYTE posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. SN8BYTE posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. SN8BYTE commented on hmsports's gallery image in Garage Pictures
  5. SN8BYTE commented on hmsports's gallery image in Racing
  6. SN8BYTE commented on Chino 240Z's gallery image in Racing
  7. Zvoiture; I'm to the point were I'm ready to spend around $300 for a USED "premium" set-up (Ground Control, Arizona Z Car , ect..) or for all the pieces to make a great set-up. I'm building an Improved Touring car... So, I've emailed Carerra to see if they will provide technical advice of what I need for full a track/race set-up "parts list". Hopfully I get an answer, of which I will post for others who are as lost as I am... At least you are going for it...
  8. I'm in need of Coilovers for 'my 72 240Z ... Can anyone help?
  9. I started a thread titled "Alternative to Ground Control ?" (for a 240z) about a month ago and got some great stuff ; thanks guys!! I've since found a company named JIC Magic (http://www.jic-magic.com ) who makes performance suspension systems and other stuff Z & ZX stuff. Anyone work with these guys before? How was the experience? Products good and reliable? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.