For the guy who has everyting... - Page 2 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

For the guy who has everyting...

Featured Replies

I'm inLOL but first I need rails around it if I'm gonna race or else I'll be taking a dip in the drinkROFL

I believe that things like that are listed on ebay just for the shock value. This is a different carrier than the last one, Carl. And niether one sold. The only other item this guy has sold on ebay in the last 12 months was a digital camera!

yeah haha some ppl just dont have any head LOL

  • 2 weeks later...

i dare someone to bid on it just for shits

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

oh my god you gotta be joking, $212!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.