Ratchet Axle Tie Down Straps - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ratchet Axle Tie Down Straps

Featured Replies

Where have you seen the best deal on ratchet axle tie down straps? I'm looking around for some and am not really sure where to shop.

I got my last set at Northern Tool... be willing to bet Harbor Freight has them as well.

The race car suppliers usually are a little more expensive, but not by a lot......

I have some old ones that I would like to replace and have not been able to find the same quality these days. I like them with one of the hooks right on the ratchet and about 3" wide and about 6' in lenght. I got some at either Jegs, Summit Racing, Racer Wholesale, or Pegasus. But they just don't work as nice as the old ones I have. The newer once have flimsy straps that bind in the ratchet. Also, the ratchet action just isn't as good. You may want to try those places to find what you need. They all can be found on-line. If anyone finds some they consider good quality let me know.

Thanks!

Oh Yeah???

Well, there's a Harbor Freight outlet down the street from me...

Good quality and better selection at Northern Tool, up the street from me here. There is a harbor freight down the street from me too, and I've never seen anything I would want to use there. I have also seen some good ones for a reasonable price on JEG's.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.