IGNORED

240Z Preferably in the SE

CrashNBurn

Thanks for the advice! I have been considering that option, and I might end up doing that. :ermm: However, that is my last...no...next to last resort. My last resort is to buy my mom's Exploder (not a typo) and be stuck with that for a year or two, but I've already been through an Exploder and refuse to drive another American car :dead: , if at all possible. Just thinking aloud.

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CrashNBurn

I am still looking for a decent, streetable 240Z in Georgia, or the Southeast.

Jason, why don't you come to the Georgia Z car club meeting next Tuesday night at Hooters in Norcross? People usually start arriving shortly after 5 and get some food and look at cars in the parking lot before the meeting starts at 7:30pm.

http://www.georgiazclub.com/

Mike, thanks for the invitation! I'd love to go, but am recouperating from wisdom teeth removal and my dad is an accountant....meaning he's very busy till right after the 15th. Oh well, but I will be there next month!

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

It turns out that I am back in the market for a Datsun. I'm looking for a 240Z or 280 Z, ideally in Georgia. The car must be reliable and a daily driver, since I will be driving across the country to northern California at the end of the year. My price range is up to $4500-ish. Please email me if you are selling! grassrootsracer@hotmail.com Thanks!

Jason

Jason,

You might give Mickey a call at Asian Automotive here in Savannah, 912 356 1616. He usually has a bunch of Zs needing homes, if you would like, I will go by, see what he has, and get you some pictures of anything interesting.

Will