Injection system - Page 3 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Injection system

Featured Replies

  • Author

since he has left the injector mounts in the manifold, it allows you to use your triple carbs just as throttle bodies (easier tuning etc) and still have the improved flow of the individual runners (vs the original EFI manifold) - might try that meself!

I checked with TWM regarding their new 2000 series. It is behind schedule and won't likely be reading until June. Price for the kit remains as stated - $2999 - but does not include injectors or engine management.

It would be good to see feedback on this system if anyone goes this route.

Originally posted by Fentin_Fury

I checked with TWM regarding their new 2000 series. It is behind schedule and won't likely be reading until June. Price for the kit remains as stated - $2999 - but does not include injectors or engine management.

It would be good to see feedback on this system if anyone goes this route.

D'oh! Thanks for the info though mate. I guess 5 months gives me plenty of time to save up a bit of cash though :D

Cheers,

Rob

  • 2 weeks later...
We doubt this project will be completed much before Sept/Oct. It is drawn and modelled in 3D but the decision whether to make it in aluminum or carbon fiber has not been made. We'll probably end up with a combination of both.

Hmmm, carbon fiber seems a bit excessive. Looking at those time frames I guess I might as well go with some Jenvey TBs on a triple Weber manifold - such a sacrifice :D

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Guys! There is a parallel thread in the engine forum-fyi

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by Gav240z

That is the figure I had thought it would cost, perhaps he was talking about just the throttle boddies themselves I dunno.

Yes, I was talking about the throttle bodies alone, you are talking about a full EFI conversion. In the first couple posts of the thread only the independant TB's were in question, there wasnt any mention of EFI pumps, injectors etc etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.