IGNORED

Rigid Brake Lines

SuDZ

Does anyone know where I can get replacment rigid brake lines for the 260Z's? I tried giving courtesy and motorsport a e-mail but no responce so far. Just curious if anyone found a good place for these.

SuDZ

Originally posted by Bruskiz

Classic Tube makes replacement lines for 240, 260, and 280. Its $175 for OE Steel or $199 for Stainless Steel

Mike

i actually did look at them but figured that since neither Nissan or Datsun where under the list of vehicles they make cars for then they were not supported. I sent them an e-mail to see how it goes.

Thanks

SuDZ

Originally posted by St.stephen

victoria british sells all of the hard steel brake lines. Thats where I got mine for my 260

I was considering them as well but since they said you need the brochure of theirs to get the parts numbers etc that if I could find them somewhere else it would be good. Mainly because after I signed up to get the brochure it would still be a few weeks till the brochure got here and then another week or so of shipping. Basicly almost a month before they would even get over here to be installed.

SuDZ

I called Classic Tube, I guess they were updating the database for who they make things for and I just happened to be looking for Datsun while they were removed. They took the order over the phone and will be on the way.

Thanks again guys.

SuDZ

Originally posted by SuDZ

i actually did look at them but figured that since neither Nissan or Datsun where under the list of vehicles they make cars for then they were not supported. I sent them an e-mail to see how it goes.

Thanks

SuDZ

They can and will make lines for 240Z's. I bought Rear Brake Bridge lines for 6/72 to 1976 Z from them in Stainless Steel and they came out very nice.

I can't offer an opinion on the Classic Tube pieces, but if it were a choice left to me, I'd try MidwestZ before buying anything from VB... I'd imagine Chloe can get anything that VB can and probably a lot more and match or beat their prices....and anything that is still available such as the "T" block or mounting bolt, you aren't going to get from Classic Tube, ar at least I doubt they will have it...