Cartoons - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cartoons

Featured Replies

  • Author

Since Rick spent a bit of time in Viet Nam, I thought he might recognize this method to Water Ski.

I wonder if this qualifies as a "Jet-ski"?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Originally posted by That Ozzy Guy

I'll add one of my own...

That's the spirit George! Doesn't anyone else have one to contribute?

Guess it's up to me to keep the ball rolling so.....

Heres one for the oldies out there

post-2623-14150792853089_thumb.jpg

Isn't the farmbike picture describing a New Zealand hayride? For a country with Z-land in it's name, they sure don't get much respect. Victor.

Carl wrote

"Here's one for Rick (1 Bravo 6) and all of the Aussie gang".

Carl, I had a bloody good chuckle over them BUT !!! It's the New Zealanders, (Kiwis), who get a little overexcited at the sight of a wooly coat, not Aussies.

Never the less, I loved "em all.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.