IGNORED

Trunk hatch lock retainer 280z

Posted (edited)

Guys, i am hitting another issue. The ZCarDepot do not have the retainer for the hatch lock cylinder. It is a bit thicker than the door ones. Is there some other source or alternate product? They do have a 240z door lock retainer which seems a bit thicker but I have not tried it.

Appreciate some help ...

Edited by MH77280Z

• MH77280Z changed the title to Trunk hatch lock retainer 280z

CPM shows all the same part number for the clip 240-280

Part number  96809-19700 = discontinued

I have some used ones, but the ZCD one should work fine too. 

• Thanks 1

That one you linked to at ZCD is too small for the hatch lock. It is for the early Series One fuel door latch. 

Apparently ZCD didn't offer one my bad ^^   I tried MSA and they list one but it is out of stock. (discontinued, same at Nissan)

I do have this one, as you can see it is the largest clip on the car. A little clean up needed. 

IMG_8112.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

That one you linked to at ZCD is too small for the hatch lock. It is for the early Series One fuel door latch. 

Apparently ZCD didn't offer one my bad ^^   I tried MSA and they list one but it is out of stock. (discontinued, same at Nissan)

I do have this one, as you can see it is the largest clip on the car. A little clean up needed. 

IMG_8112.jpg

Let me connect on pm

• Like 1