I’m Back! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I’m Back!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Cliff, I've missed flying and I head back soon to do a short refresher course before I start flying a regular line.  If I stay at home any more my wife is going to kill me.  Funny thing, I forgot what the max start temperature is on the Pratt and Whitney Engines but I know that the UPC code for bananas at the grocery store is 4011.  This means I've been out too long and getting overly domesticated.    

  • Author

That’s funny and It’s true Bruce….except for laundry.   There is no amount of training that will enable me to meet my wife’s laundry standards.  It’s like quantum physics people claim they understand it but nobody really does. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.