IGNORED

PDF versions of 240z Haynes manual & "How To Restore Your Z-Car"?

Hi all,

I own both the classic Haynes manual and Wick Humble's How To Restore Your Z-Car in print form, but I'm trying to find PDFs for purchase or download (if your copyright views of already-owned material swing that way).

Does anyone know where I could find them? I'd love them in digital form to aid in access when in and around the shop or away from home. Plus them being easily searchable on my computer/iPad would be a productivity boon for me.

Any leads are welcome! Please note I do already own both of these in various versions, so I'm not looking to do anything illegal here.

Cheers,

N.

A Google search lists a few sources for a digital version of the Haynes manual (emanualonline.com) and you'll probably have to scan and convert How To Restore Your Z-Car yourself.

Cheers for the quick reply. I'd spent a while searching, but could only find expensive repackaging of the FSM PDFs.
For some reason, emanualonline doesn't seem to show me the Haynes book... just alternative service manuals.

I'm thinking that perhaps I need to pay to scan them both myself. A little surprised that no digital versions exist!

Thanks so much for the pointers.