Resurrected Classics Coolant Hose set OEM Style braided - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Resurrected Classics Coolant Hose set OEM Style braided

Featured Replies

Has anyone purchased the Coolant Hose set OEM Style braided from Resurrected Classics?

Link

How does the hose compare with an OEM in both color and braiding weave?

Thanks,

Keith

I was over there a while back, but I don't recall if I looked at them. @Yarb did you?

I did. They looked really nice. Wish he had a set for the 280 series I would have bought them.

Edited by Yarb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.