Custom 3 Piece wheels??? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Custom 3 Piece wheels???

Featured Replies

I am having the hardest time finding somewhere to order a set of wheels for a heavily modified s30 I am working on now. I should end up needing something like 16x10 fronts 16x11 rears with a crazy negative offset. I can barely find anything in a 16" wheel that's offered in a custom 3 piece. 17's would work I think but I really wanted a little more beefy tire. Is there some source for 3 piece wheels everyone knows about but doesn't come up in a google search??

Did you try Fitment Industries. They are a custom wheel shop. Best bet is to ask on Hybrid Z site if you haven’t already.

Edited by Yarb

  • Author

Fitment appears to be cast wheels, options get pretty limited when you get such odd sizes. Yeah, I will head over there and throw out the question. I know there are people out there that do this, just very hard to find. 

Haven’t heard of anyone here on Classic Z attempting that size of fitment.

Real Wheels in Independence, Iowa. www.realwheel.net 1-800-722-3847

I run a 16x10 with 5" backspacing on my Autocross car. Very light wheels, but expensive.

 

2023Nats.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Man everything is expensive! Just checked them out, they do have a huge selection in terms of sizes they can do but I'm being picky and going for a specific look over functionality. Someone is making Wantanabe look alikes in these sizes but I cant find out who! Ive seen them in pictures but cant run down where they are sourcing them. 

Good luck! I looked and looked for an alternative to the Reals. I did find a steel wheel in a 16x10, but it didn't clear my front calipers, and it was way too heavy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.