hatch glass install - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

hatch glass install

Featured Replies

I am getting ready to start putting the car together. Do you think it would be easier to install the hatch glass with the hatch on the car or on a table? I am thinking it would be easier with the hatch mounted on the car. 

Much easier on a table.... unless you are a contortionist 😉

Also, having the hatch on a flat surface with make installing the stainless trim much easier as well.

I have done the hatch seal twice while on the car. Wasn't too bad but had someone on the outside pushing down on the glass slightly when needed. I did one hatch seal on those X shaped saw horses while pulling the string down towards the floor which wasn't too bad either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.