IGNORED

Where to buy cargo bay carpet kit for 260z 2+2

RubenD

I've been looking online for an aftermarket cargo bay carpet kit and floormats for our 260z 2+2. Unfortunately I only find ones for the coupe. Can anyone recommend any shops that have carpet kits for 2+2. We would also love to get an allweather floormat set including cargo area mat for the 2+2. Any help appreciated. 

Just don't go to occarpets.com  they throw you a 2 seater carpet eventhough you ordered a 2+2.... a er se holes..  And i assumed they had send... all the way to europe ... a good set.. and after half or a hole year i was to late to return it and they did'nt do anything  (So i learned to: ALWAYS CHECK THE PARTS WHEN THEY COM IN!)  I asked for a 2+2 280zx set and got a 2 seater carpet.. nice! but way to small.

• Like 1

I often find it hard to find the more classic style carpets, usually I can only find cutpile.

Newark Auto offers the 80/20 loop which I have heard matches stock carpets a lot better. Here is a link to the coupe, but I would send an email or surf their website further for the 2+2.

https://newark-auto.com/products/f24a-11-nissan-260z

• Like 1

Coverdale in the UK sells 260Z 2+2 carpet sets.  They do ship to the colonies and the strong dollars makes the price competitive. 

Perhaps they may sell you just the rear hatch area.

https://www.carcarpets.co.uk/datsun-260z-22-carpet-set---blenheim-range-40530-p.asp

image.png

Edited by DatsunZGuy
  • Like 1