IGNORED

Rocker Panel Differences

87mj

I bought some replacement rocker panels awhile back.  They are the Tabco version.  Does anyone have any opinion on how accurate they are?  Are they better or worse than the same version made by KF Vintage?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback.  I also already had the Tabco rockers.  When I look at them, visually I cant tell how accurate they are or are not. But I just received a pair of the KF full rear quarters.  They looked pretty good all the way to where they join up with the other parts of the car.  The quality of the KF quarters made me question whether I should expect my body shop to use my Tabco rockers.  I have begun a mission impossible journey with my car and a couple hundred dollars in rockers wont make a cost difference one way or another.  I am thinking of buying the body shop the KF rockers now.

• Like 2