IGNORED

Parts for Sale: AW Italian Auto Parts

AWitalianautoparts

AW Italian Auto Parts

At AW Italian, we source a wide range of parts from Ferrari and Maserati’s OE manufacturers. Our inventory consists of Ferrari parts, Lamborghini parts, Maserati parts, and other rare auto parts. When it comes to sourcing Italian auto parts, all of our customers can enjoy peace of mind knowing that we only work with reputable European and U.S. manufacturers. We also always attempt to indicate when a part is out of stock. In the event that you order a part and we are currently out of stock, you will be notified within 24 business hours. For more information about our AW imported auto parts store and services, feel free to contact us today.

At AW Italian, we source a wide range of parts from Ferrari and Maserati’s OE manufacturers.

spacer.png

More Information !

Business Email :  info@awitalian.com

Business Phone Number :  (732) 542-5600

Hours of Operation Monday-Friday: 9AM-5PM

Social Media Profiles

Facebook, Pinterest

• Advertiser
    AWitalianautoparts
  • Date
    10/07/2022
  • Price
    $8,000
  • Category

2 hours ago, AWitalianautoparts said:

AW Italian Auto Parts

At AW Italian, we source a wide range of parts from Ferrari and Maserati’s OE manufacturers. Our inventory consists of Ferrari parts, Lamborghini parts, Maserati parts, and other rare auto parts. When it comes to sourcing Italian auto parts, all of our customers can enjoy peace of mind knowing that we only work with reputable European and U.S. manufacturers. We also always attempt to indicate when a part is out of stock. In the event that you order a part and we are currently out of stock, you will be notified within 24 business hours. For more information about our AW imported auto parts store and services, feel free to contact us today.

At AW Italian, we source a wide range of parts from Ferrari and Maserati’s OE manufacturers.

spacer.png

More Information !

Business Email :  info@awitalian.com

Business Phone Number :  (732) 542-5600

Hours of Operation Monday-Friday: 9AM-5PM

Social Media Profiles

Facebook, Pinterest

• Advertiser
    AWitalianautoparts
  • Date
    10/07/2022
  • Price
    $8,000
  • Category

I like Ferraris, some awesome cars.

But.

Did you happen to notice the brand and model of car this discussion group is focused on?

Datsun, 240Z.

Japanese cars.

I doubt you will generate much business here, eh?

Edited by Racer X
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Racer X said:

I do like the exploded view of the Ferrari race car. How do they do that?

image.jpeg

In principle, I imagine it's similar to the exploded views you find in a service manual, except this is beautifully rendered with CGI and with an artists touch. Compare it to this (the Ferrari one is artsy, the z manual is pragmatic): Datsun Engine Build Books — Kanga Motorsports

Theoretically, someone could make one of these renders for any car - the 240, too... It would take a lot of know how, and it'd be expensive to hire a guy to do it, but it could be done. Maybe there's a 3D modeler in the community who'd do it of his own passion....

• Like 2

I found the guy who made these pictures, his name is Fabian Oefner. I was mistaken, as to how he did it. He actually did it with real, physical scale models, then photographed them. In other cases, he did it with the actual cars themselves and all their physical components dismantled, then compiled them in post. Crazy awesome stuff! Still, I think it could be done with 3D modeling. At any rate, read about how he does it here: https://www.madgallery.net/geneva/en/creators/fabian-oefner A video on the process: 

Fabian Oefner - M.A.D.GALLERY Geneva

Edited by Tweeds
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Tweeds said:

I found the guy who made these pictures, his name is Fabian Oefner. I was mistaken, as to how he did it. He actually did it with real, physical scale models, then photographed them. In other cases, he did it with the actual cars themselves and all their physical components dismantled, then compiled them in post. Crazy awesome stuff! Still, I think it could be done with 3D modeling. At any rate, read about how he does it here: https://www.madgallery.net/geneva/en/creators/fabian-oefner A video on the process: 

I like it!

This is how I imagined it was done. Having done considerable post processing and other photographic work in Photoshop I can see how it can come together.

Now where did I leave that camera?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Racer X said:

I like it!

This is how I imagined it was done. Having done considerable post processing and other photographic work in Photoshop I can see how it can come together.

Now where did I leave that camera?

We just gotta find someone with their z in pieces and we could do it ourselves - they shouldn't be too hard to find! Ha!

• Haha 3