IGNORED

280z Convertables

7tooZ

I was recently involved in a conversation with an owner  who said he is the original owner of a New 78 280Z convertible which he purchase from a Seattle dealer as a new car. 
have any of you heard of approximately 12-13 cars contracted by Nissan to be converted somewhere is Texas? Or otherwise.

Could be one of the conversions done by Griffith Custom Coach Company of Florida that were I believe commissioned by a Florida Datsun dealer, here is discussion about it. Not actually contracted by Nissan.

Edited by CanTechZ

The first Original Nissan cabriolet was the Z32 300zx (always Non turbo) 2 seater cabriolet, then the 350z and 370z cabriolet they were also only 2 seaters.

I once drove a 300zx z32 cabriolet and it was a twisty chassis... they were not made very well i think.. Has anyone better experiences with them, and also about the 350z or 370z cabriolet's ?  I think the 350z is a much better Cabriolet than the 300zx ever was..