IGNORED

junk yard score

Dave WM

1986 nissan PU truck, pretty decent under hood inspection light, works fine, lens in decent shape.

1991 izusu pickup what looks a lot like a brake proportioning valve. two inputs F and R on the top, a single R on the bottom a F on the bottom and the side even looks like the bolt up location would match for mounting. blew thru it, not plugged. I was thinking of trying to disassemble to see how the slide piston works to operate the switch. the switch looks a bit smaller but i presume it works the same. 

hmmm looks like i have to go review the FSM, a closer look at my z show to distribution blocks, one seems to function only as a place to activate the brake warning switch, then there is a whole other assembly that I presume functions as the proportioning valve. I "think" the one snagged from the izuzu does both functions. anyway fun to take a part and mess with..

• Like 1