IGNORED

[2022] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

45 minutes ago, Patcon said:

That sounds fun!

Well, one of the teams had to stop 3 times so the navigator could throw up, and a lot of the conversation afterward was centered around husbands and wives ribbing each other for things that happened along the route. As long as we remember not to take it too seriously, it is fun. I had to tell my better half not to worry about trying to answer the questions. I told her that we aren't competing because I want to stay married. LOL 

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

Gateway Classic Cars invited the Georgia Z Club to be the featured club at one of their monthly meets, Caffeine and Chrome. We ended up in the December slot which was nice because it's also the holiday party for Gateway Classic Cars and their Toys for Tots collection.

Despite some rain, we had around 28 cars total show up. The funny thing is that the regular crowd stayed home because of the rain, so it became an ad hoc GZC holiday party with Gateway supplying the food. We managed to fill three boxes with toys, too.

Caffeine and Chrome 2022-12-03 002.jpg

Caffeine and Chrome 2022-12-03 024.jpg

Caffeine and Chrome 2022-12-03 017.jpg

Here's a link to an album with photos of most of the cars that showed up today: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CLAHn9vzgg3PxeqSA

• Like 3