IGNORED

A different kind of Z

grannyknot

The money from selling the 510 was burning a hole in my pocket so I thought why not buy something that was not only lots of fun to drive but might actually appreciate in value. I haven't registered in my name yet but I took it for a little drive and I know I will never find the limits of this car, it does everything right.

I will be doing some serious cleaning tomorrow.

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0154 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0162 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0168 (1024x768).jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, heyitsrama said:

What options / spec does this one have?

Needs a little detailing to get it shiny like the Z. Post the after detailing shots! 🙂

Not sure yet, the M cars came with bunch of the options as standard, I'm just glad the original owner didn't order the navigation display.

54 minutes ago, Patcon said:

S54 M coupe. Love it. They are very fast. We have an 06 M roadster in the driveway right now we are rebuilding. Such a nice motor...

BTW how does one determine if the rod bearings need refreshing?

If the ODO is over 90,000 mi. then they need changing, some guys have taken them up to 120,000 and been okay but others have spun a bearing at 80,000.

• Like 1