IGNORED

Az Z owners

ennisdavis

Hmmm, I have no idea these days, but that *might* be the same guy I bought a '72 rolling shell from back in about 1995.  His name was Clark and he sold Z's and Z parts from somewhere in AZ.  Even back then, he was slow to respond and when I got the car, he had swapped some body parts with the car next to it.  I bought it sight unseen and had it shipped to Michigan.  He sent pics of a bunch of different Z's when I told him what I was looking for.  In the background, there were a bunch of other Z cars.  I picked a car based on pics and his description and when the car arrived, the front fenders had bondo in them and clearly didn't match the description I was given.  I looked back at the pics he sent and I could tell he had swapped them before it was shipped.  They matched the car next to the one I bought.  Overall, I still did well.  The car was pretty much what I wanted and it is now owned by another member here and is in Paris, France.

• Like 1

I want to say his first name is Greg, but that's relying on 25+ year old memory.  He was a bit grumpy and rough, but at the time, I was able to buy a 99% rust-free rolling shell for $650.  It's now restored and is a beautiful car.