1977 280z Ignition Woes - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1977 280z Ignition Woes

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, ckurtz2 said:

I wonder if for some odd reason these plugs make the car unhappy. 

We use in europe BPR6ES-11  in the L28  you could order 6 new ones it's just a few bucks and test it. But i don't think it solves your problems.. there are a lot things that make a engine run rough..

Google read my mind and placed the video in front of me.  I  added the effort of clicking and wrote some words.
Anyone who tries this must make a video and post it.
 

I tried but the iPhone night vision wasn’t up to the job!
Google read my mind and placed the video in front of me.  I  added the effort of clicking and wrote some words.
Anyone who tries this must make a video and post it.
 

I tried but the iPhone night vision wasn’t up to the job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.