OMG.... look at this Z :) - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OMG.... look at this Z :)

Featured Replies

That picture almost looks like it taken at the Las Vegas National Convention. Anybody know for sure?

I like it except for the "bulldog" nose.....:cross-eye

I like it except the nose, and that vent in the side... echhk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I like it, and Z beside it that looks like a 250

yea the one next to it .... MMmmmmmmm... It looks great except the painted door handles :-/

  • Author

i like that side scoop/vent...

very smooth shave job.. but i don't like the nose..

but I think it's very sexy

i like it looks good except for the nose bit wouldhave to think it was for show only so would look pretty hot with normal bonnett

Mick

I like the finish, good all around package, needs the standard bonnet though.

my 2c

steve:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.