IGNORED

How do I test power to wiper motor??

3 hours ago, Shawninvancouver said:

previously i was thinking i would see power on the wiper plug --

You should see power at the plug.  Any chance you disconnected the intermittent amp?  That's what controls the power.  I think it's in that area where you were doing all of your relay work.

image.png

20 minutes ago, Shawninvancouver said:

my question is should i see power at any other wires at the plug ? or are all the others grounds?

19 minutes ago, Shawninvancouver said:

can i bench test the motor by putting power and ground to it?

They get power depending on where the switch is, I think.  There's slow, and fast, and park.

Find the pin on the motor that matches the B wire and that would be your ground.  Ground that pin and apply power to the other pins and something might happen.  I'd work through the diagram and description and pick a pin but that would be work and it's Saturday.

image.png

Here is the FSM for the Body Electrical of a 74 260. And the picture that tells most of the story.

LR is power the motor, B is the ground and you ground either L or LW to get low or high.  LY has something to do with the park function. 

image.png

BE Body electrical.pdf

Edited by zKars