How can I unseize a wiper motor???? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How can I unseize a wiper motor????

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hmmmm. You had clicking on yours before ???  Contacts on relay look ok. How do I bypass relay? Where do I hook wires??

There are two black wires coming out of the motor housing, one is for low, the other is high speed.  If you take the cover off the relay, you can access them.  Connect 12V to either wire and ground the motor housing, it will run if the motor is good.  If it does run, clean the relay.

  • Author

if you can see in my top photo it has 3 black wires coming out of the motor... how do i test the motor???

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Remove this cover.  You''ll probably see the wires.

image.png

  • Author

Nope. Wires go from motor out the harness to the plug. Not to the relay. I think one wire goes to relay and two to the plug.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.