Bay Area Engine Builder - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bay Area Engine Builder

Featured Replies

I’ve reached out to the major engine builder here in NorCal numerous times with 0 response. Is anyone familiar with any other reputable shops around the Bay Area that builds engines?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most go to Rebello, have you called them? They always pickup my calls ha.

I've used Star Machining out of Emeryville for other work...

For head work I was advised by my local machine shop, L & O Machine Shop, to go to American Cylinder Head in Oakland. I went there, but never had work done by them, the machinist said I probably did not need to have anything done to the head.

Seems like there are not many machineshops/builds around here anymore, you can reach out to Troy Ermish and ask him for advice, but even he moved his shop from Fremont out to the Central Valley a couple years ago.

 

 

 

  • Author

Yeah, I’ve called Rebello to no avail…. But I did contact Troy and he is back logged with work as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I  have been dealing with Dave, very busy and emailing doesn't work. I do find he almost always answers my phone calls but the calls are short and you have to be persistent

  • 1 month later...

I have never had Rebello not answer the phone. I suppose the Z Car Garage is another engine builder in NorCal and they have never failed to answer either. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.