Splash pan? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Splash pan?

Featured Replies

Hi, I have an early series 1970 240Z. I was recently told that this car was  originally sold without a stock splash pan. Is that correct for the series 1? Thank you.

Not sure about S1 having it as standard but it it was meant to have one: look under your car, you will find 4 captive nuts at the bottom of your rad panel.

The improve the aero and I found that on mine it improved cooling.

Also if you get one beware that 250 ones are different from late 260/280.

You have to Google this but someone in Europe I think started to reproduce them.

Here's a picture from a page from the 1970 FSM.

image.png

  • Author

Ok thank you very much.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.