IGNORED

Fuel Pump Check Valve

Jeff G 78

2 hours ago, Jeff G 78 said:

On a side note, I feel bad that I have had to throw away so many good Z parts in the past few weeks.  Today, I'm cutting perfectly good front fenders up with a death wheel so I can throw them away.  I am also pitching a rust-free POR-15 lined late '74 fuel tank and an okay '78 fuel tank.  I just can't take them with me.  I've pitched bins of parts.  😞

Jeff jeff jeff. We are all hoarders here. A lot of us will need therapy after reading that post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EuroDat said:

Jeff jeff jeff. We are all hoarders here. A lot of us will need therapy after reading that post.

I need therapy after throwing stuff in the dumpster.  I had 40 years invested in many parts.  I literally kept less than 2% of my stash.  In the end, this move allows me to finish my '78 and enjoy driving it.  I gave away a 280Z dash with one hairline crack just because I couldn't move it.  The dash in my car is far, far worse.