IGNORED

FS: Z parts and 16inch wheels

Zpeed

Didn't really want to put this in the FOR SALE section as peole from outside AUS might inquire etc....

but heres what i have got

Hey since last nite when my car was stolen and now found burnt i've got a few parts off my Z id like to get rid off, these parts weren't on the car at the time though..

Perfect 240z Hatch, no rust, Perfect Glass, Perfect rubbers and crome outer $250ono

BRE Style Rear Wing, $150

240z Non vented RED hood, has slight bump at the front, easily fixed, $100

Z Tinted Headlightcovers, Perfect Condition, $100ono

Front Spoiler (like arch-z) currently on hold $150

16x7inch wheels, 4x114.3, They are in perfect condition, very hard to find offset to fit Zeds and in great condition, and have new crome nuts for them, Tyres are &^%#! thou, Will fit AE86, and other oldsckool RWD toyota's and Datsuns

$1000

I can get a picture of any of the above for you if you are interested,

email on sborysiewicz@ozemail.com.au or

phone 0407835884

i had 14inch wheels globes bathurst, that were also in fantastic condition, and very light weight,

The car is with the insurance company tonite, i'm not sure about the salvage rights, waiting for my dad to come home tonite, as the car is in his name, and insurnace and the police called him about it etc.....

all the parts here weren't on the car when it was stolen.. theres were parts that were going to go onto the car when i was going to paint it, or go to the seller as spares etc...

225765-DCP02858.JPG

heres a picture of the rims

the headlight covers are unofficially sold,

(waiting for cash and to send them etc.. )

I'll get you a picture of the hood in a few minutes, after i find my digi cam...

the car is in victoria, all the parts are in victoria melbourne etc..

all parts i can only sell pickup only, cept for the headlight covers which are already sold anyway...

havn't seen the car yet, it was only stolen last nite, was found today in bacchuas marsh burnt to bits,

I'm hoping to see it, but i'm not sure, i think once i make the claim the insurance company owns it, but i'm not sure yet.. will see

I'll get ya those picks of the bonnet soon, dads got the camera with him

If under the bonnet is OK, I'd be interested in your extractors and possibly even your motor. If the front spoiler is about I'd be interested in that too. Hopefully you'll actually make money by getting the salvage rights and then parting the whole thing out!