IGNORED

Looking for helper

Wally

HI all

I am going to be looking for some help in the couple months after i get my car back from painter; i take it in around February 1st for paint. I would like someone who can devote at least 5 full days. Prefer someone close enough to drive, but i am open 

to someone who flies in/out (i will pay if cheap flight) and pay for hotel, food and fair wage in cash. If interested or know someone who might be interested message me and lets talk, i can phone if you like.

Main thing is whoever is very familiar about most aspects of 240z and parts.

thanks

Nice work if you can get it, hard to find something more enjoyable than reassembling a fresh Z.  I would pay for my own flight but I would probably be looking at a big fine when I came back across the border. Covid criminal.

Hope you find someone close by to help you, maybe post some pics when you get her back on the road?