IGNORED

Vintage Connections Discount Code

SteveJ

Copied from my post in the ZX Electrical forum:

Use this code for a 20% discount with Vintage Connections: VCWinter20. It's good through Jan 31.

By the way, I had issues with checking out at their site. Apparently the cart functionality isn't what it should be. I sent an email to sales@sparckmoto.com with what I was trying to order and asked them to bill my Paypal. Within minutes (during normal business hours), they responded, and I paid for my order.

• Like 1

Probably the easiest way is to use the extractor tools they have on the website: http://www.vintageconnections.com/Products/Tools. Get the set as you will have both 2.8 mm and 6.3 mm terminals that you may want to back out. 

The terminals have little tabs on them that hook inside the shells.

DSC09934.JPGDSC09930.JPG

You depress the tab with the extractor tool. It helps to push the wire in a little first. After you get the tab pushed down, you can pull the wire out.

• Like 1