IGNORED

Interesting Battery Mounted Fuse box discovered.

zKars

A friend pointed out a very nifty electrical accessory he found.

It is a battery mounted multi-fuse box with various inputs and outputs.. Seems brilliant given the multiple fused outputs, both low and high current, and compact fit-on-top design.

And the price! A hefty £37 British pounds. Shipping for two of them cost me an additional £14 pounds. Pretty cheap. 

Did not come with any fuses, but they common types. MIDI and MAXI

Hang a couple of relays on the side of this thing, and you could have quite the nerve center for any well equipped resto mod Datsun

https://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/product/1100

This outfit has lots of other interesting electrical bits too. Check it out when you have some browsing time

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

A friend pointed out a very nifty electrical accessory he found. It is a battery mounted multi-fuse box with various inputs and outputs.. Seems brilliant given the multiple fused outputs, both low and high current, and compact fit-on-top design.

And the price! A hefty £37 British pounds. Shipping for two of them cost me an additional £14 pounds. Pretty cheap. 

Did not come with any fuses, but they common types. MIDI and MAXI

Hang a couple of relays on the side of this thing, and you could have quite the nerve center for any well equipped resto mod Datsun

https://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/product/1100

This outfit has lots of other interesting electrical bits too. Check it out when you have some browsing time

image.png.1ef53727e777bec0e36c9b80da814fba.png

image.png.8f4c6e08bad2f970b15acb06d44b4d3f.png

Love it!! Thanks for sharing. As you say, interesting other products too! [emoji106]

You would of course have to flip the battery round on a RHD car as the positive terminal is under the wing! [emoji15]

BTW, I’ve used AES for years - they are brilliant to deal with.

• Thanks 1

Wow! Datsun parts on AES! That is some impressive starter. 

It is indeed! Recognition at last ;)

WOSP who make the starter, are also a good British company, who make seriously high quality stuff. When I was deciding to rewind my 280zx alternator for more juice at lower RPMs (due to the half sized pulley on the ATi crank damper), I contacted them and they have a very impressive selection of stuff but not the cheapest around. You get what you pay for in this instance.

http://www.wosperformance.co.uk/