IGNORED

Doing all bushings and everything related .

Hi my name's tyler and was looking for some help . I'm moving into my new house which means more garage space!!! Which means I can finally tear my z apart and start replacing the suspension bushings and getting new springs and struts . I'm just looking for some help on a good suspension set up and also if any one knows which I should go rubber and which urethane or a kit that they would recommend. Thank you 

Edit by the way I have a 1975 280z and she is definitely feeling a lot on the boat side , I'm the second owner and would love to have that new car feel of tightness .

Edited by Wafflecakesmmm
Didn't include year and which z

54 minutes ago, Wafflecakesmmm said:

Edit by the way I have a 1975 280z and she is definitely feeling a lot on the boat side , I'm the second owner and would love to have that new car feel of tightness .

You and me both, brother...you and me both.  ?

• Haha 1

People like the new Konis.  And lowering will take some sway away.  Konis and lowering springs are a start.  Read the Koni thread.

Urethane bushings were introduced for good reason as a replacement for certain bushings.  But others are, I think, just taking advantage of the fact that they're rubber.  Painting all rubber bushings with the "bad" brush.  Decide what problem that you're trying to fix and replace bushings specifically instead of going all urethane.