back panel 240z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

back panel 240z

Featured Replies

Dear all

My name is Roland - I am from Switzerland and I am restoring a 240Z (1972) from scratch. The car I bought in the US and like to make it as original as possible.

For the restoration I urgently need a back panel for my Datsun.

Is anybody out there who can help me?

Please see my pictures attached

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Cheers

Roland

--> The pictures show the actual situation which have to be repaired

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0665.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0667.jpeg

  • Author

Hello Steve - wow great help - I just called them - they let me know if they have anything.

Thank you soooo much, ...

Roland

  • Author

Hello Steve

Actually - they are looking for it and will send me pictures if they have it - will let you know - have a great day, ...

 

Roland

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
On 5/20/2020 at 10:06 AM, Roland468 said:

I am from Switzerland and I am restoring a 240Z (1972) from scratch. The car I bought in the US and like to make it as original as possible.

Welcome Roland, Are you going to make it original as they drove in Switzerland or as it was in de states? Was a Swiss car a 5 speed as overhere in the Netherlands? for one..  And no bumperettes (i find those ugly..) a clean bumper gives a clean (and lighter!) look.. There were a lot of differences between the US. and euro cars... Brakelights and therefore the wiring harness.. no side markers on the back, and the list go's on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.